TTC- Tightening Eye Serum
A lightweight, antioxidant-rich Tightening Eye Serum is formulated to adapt to your specific concerns to reduce puffiness and dark circles around the delicate eye area. A true multi-tasker, this gel-based eye treatment is perfect for everyday antioxidant protection, neutralizing damage, improving circulation and evening out pigmentation.
- Triple Turmeric Complex (TTC): A highly potent natural compound of colorless turmeric root PLUS green tea, grape seed and licorice root for a powerful multifunctional action: antioxidant, brightening and anti-inflammatory.
- Gotu Kola Extract: an ancient healing plant used to prevent skin aging, reduce wrinkles and improve circulation, an excellent source of beta carotene, amino and fatty acids.
- Rice Bran Protein: reduces the appearance of dark circles and puffiness around the eyes.
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD): a beautiful synergy of science and nature, SOD is an excellent enzyme antioxidant for superior skin protection and correction.
- Clean Beauty Promise: Priori Clean Beauty products are not only cruelty free, colorant and fragrance free, but are also formulated without harsh chemicals that can cause skin irritations. A great, natural choice for your skin and the environment. Formulated without sulfates, SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formalde- hyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban. Peta Certified. Dermatologist Tested. Made in the USA.
Israeli-born Maya Bilalis is passionate about making you feel better about yourself by building your confidence with tailored skin and beauty treatments that deliver results. An intuitive beauty therapist with more than 25 years' experience. Maya started her business at home in Paddington then managed and owned a day spa in Woollahra called MAYA MEDISPA. Recently worked side by side the team at Woollahra Health & Beauty. Her attention to detail has been gained when teaching beauty therapy at the Strand College of Beauty where the highest international standard is acquired.